Each person is different and thus cannot be treated in the same manner. That is why our dietician will compile a personal diet for you, which has been modified to your needs and requirements.
For even better results, you can combine that diet with endermology, which permits general follow-up.
Our dietician will compile your morpho-dietary balance during the first consultation:
- the morphological balance will be determined using your body composition, which is calculated using an impedance meter, as well as other parameters like waist, waist circumference, hip circumference and BMI. The results of this balance can be used to determine the intended weight loss.
- The dietary balance will consist of complete dietary history, taking into account your eating habits and lifestyle. This balance will allow use to select the most suitable weight-loss technique, for example, a protein diet with or without protein supplements, a low-calorie diet with or without meal replacements, high-fibre diets, balanced detox diets, aromatherapy or herbal medicine.
- You will already be given a few general hygienic-dietary recommendations that will allow you to create a solid foundation.
This will take approximately one hour.
During the second consultation, a week later, you will receive a report about the morphological balance. The dietician will explain how the treatment will proceed and will hand you a dietary schedule for a typical day, as well as dietary advice, modified foods and food recipes that cater for your taste.
During the first 2 months, the following consultations take place every 15 days and are later spread on the basis of weight loss. This allows the dietician to inspect the weight loss, adjust the dietary schedule if necessary and offer you the required support. The consultations last approximately 20 to 30 minutes.
Once the intended weight loss has been achieved, a stabilisation phase must be planned. The aim is to gradually increase consumed calories in order to achieve a healthy and balanced diet. This step is necessary to maintain your weight in the long-term.
The diet is a long-term process, irrespective of the selected technique(s).
Besides weight loss, our dietician is also able to deal with the following:
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Diabetes type I or II
- Food allergies
- Child nutrition
- Digestion problems
- Cardiovascular disease (high blood pressure, hypercholesterolemia, hyper-triglyceridemia, etc.
- Surgery for obesity (intragastric balloon, gastroplasty, bypass)